Recipe of Ultimate Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus recipe. To cook roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus:
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Take 8 stick of asparagus, trimmed.
- Take 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of sprigs rosemary.
- Use 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Use 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Use 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of white wine.
- Take 1 of balsamic vinegar.
Instructions to make Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil..
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar..
If you find this Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.