Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Sig's German Sweet Caramelised Potatoes and Kale
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sig's German Sweet Caramelised Potatoes and Kale recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's German Sweet Caramelised Potatoes and Kale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's German Sweet Caramelised Potatoes and Kale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's german sweet caramelised potatoes and kale recipe. You can have sig's german sweet caramelised potatoes and kale using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's German Sweet Caramelised Potatoes and Kale:
- Use of kale.
- Get 2 kg of fresh kale.
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 75 ml of cooking oil, or you can use 100 gr of dripping.
- Provide 5 tbsp of breakfast oats.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 3/4 liter of of vegetable stock.
- Provide of potatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Provide 800 grams of baby new potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 pinch of each black pepper freshly cracked, salt and nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Sig's German Sweet Caramelised Potatoes and Kale:
- Take the leafs from the stalks so that you are just left with the curly bits . Chop finely.
- Chop the onions , sauté in the dripping or oil until soft.
- Add the kale, the breakfast oats, salt and stock.
- Cover with lid and simmer for about 1 hour.
- In the meantime boil your potatoes until they are almost cooked in some salted water , cool and peel if you like.
- About 15 minutes before the kale is cooked add the icing sugar into a heated pan and let it caramelise. Add the oil . stir thoroughly..
- Add the potatoes as a whole and slowly let them caramelise in the sugar oil mixture until they take on a shine and a little crunchy crisp.
- Season with salt pepper,sugar and nutmeg.
If you find this Sig's German Sweet Caramelised Potatoes and Kale recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.