Recipe of Quick Hot charred cherry tomatoes with cold yoghurt and poached egg
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hot charred cherry tomatoes with cold yoghurt and poached egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot charred cherry tomatoes with cold yoghurt and poached egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot charred cherry tomatoes with cold yoghurt and poached egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot charred cherry tomatoes with cold yoghurt and poached egg recipe. To make hot charred cherry tomatoes with cold yoghurt and poached egg you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot charred cherry tomatoes with cold yoghurt and poached egg:
- You need 350 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of light brown sugar.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 of thyme sprigs.
- Take 5 g of fresh oregano.
- Use 1 of lemob.
- Prepare 350 g of extra thick Greek style yoghurt.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Hot charred cherry tomatoes with cold yoghurt and poached egg:
- Place the tomatoes in a mixing bowl with the olive oil, cumin seeds, sugar, garlic, thyme, oregano, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix to combine and transfer to a roasting dish. Roast for 20 minutes until the tomatoes start to blister.
- While the tomatoes are roasting, combine the yoghurt with some of the lemon zest and salt. Return this mixture to the fridge to keep cold.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked. Spoon the yoghurt mixture on to a plate, top with tomatoes and some of the roasting juices and finish with a poached egg and some of the chilli flakes..
If you find this Hot charred cherry tomatoes with cold yoghurt and poached egg recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.