Easiest Way to Make Favorite Roti (Indian Bread)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Roti (Indian Bread) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roti (Indian Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roti (Indian Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roti (indian bread) recipe. You can cook roti (indian bread) using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roti (Indian Bread):
- Take 3 cups of Wheat Flour.
- Get Half of a cup of water (add more if req).
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
Instructions to make Roti (Indian Bread):
- Put the 3 cups of wheat flour, half tbsp of salt into a bowl, then gradually add the water (15 ml at the start) and mix well. When it has formed a dough, use your hands to knead it for a few minutes until it forms a soft, smooth bowl. Wrap in plastic wrap and leave to rest for at least 30 mins..
- After the resting time, remove the dough from the plastic wrap, and make it into a golf ball-sized ball. Flatten with your hand, then with a floured rolling pin, roll out to form a disc about 20 cm in diameter and 2 mm thick..
- Heat a frying pan/tawa until very hot. Cook the chapatis one at a time for approx. 1-2 mins one side, until the dough bubbles and these bubbles turns brown. Then topple it to cook the other side. One side should be cooked 50% lesser than the other..
- Remove from the heat and brush it with melted ghee or butter. Serve hot. (Pic: it was served with masala egg poach (Egg burji))..
Roti is a popular flatbread in South American countries that have West Indian influences in their cuisine, such as Suriname and Guyana. It is a simple dough that is rolled out into a circle and cooked on a hot griddle. Highly popular Indian bread across the world, tandoori naan is a soft ad chewy type of roti that is made with all-purpose flour (maida), yeast and yogurt made to a doough and cooked in tandoor. In a large bowl, stir together flour, salt and water until a soft dough is formed. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly.
If you find this Roti (Indian Bread) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.