Recipe of Speedy 100% Whole Grain Rye Sourdough Brötchen (German Rye Rolls)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 100% Whole Grain Rye Sourdough Brötchen (German Rye Rolls) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 100% Whole Grain Rye Sourdough Brötchen (German Rye Rolls) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 100% Whole Grain Rye Sourdough Brötchen (German Rye Rolls) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 100% whole grain rye sourdough brötchen (german rye rolls) recipe. To cook 100% whole grain rye sourdough brötchen (german rye rolls) you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook 100% Whole Grain Rye Sourdough Brötchen (German Rye Rolls):
- Get of ***Sourdough***.
- Get 180 g of rye flour (whole grain).
- You need 18 g of rye sourdough starter.
- Get 145 g of warm water (145 ml).
- Use of ***Main Dough***.
- Get 325 g of rye flour (whole grain).
- Use 190 g of warm water (190 ml).
- Take 10 g of salt.
- Prepare 10 g of unsalted butter.
- Provide 20 g of honey or molasses.
- Use of Optional: Carways seeds to mix in or sprinkle on top.
Steps to make 100% Whole Grain Rye Sourdough Brötchen (German Rye Rolls):
- Mix ingredients for sourdough. Cover and let ripen for 10-12 hours in a hot day or 16-20 hours on a cool day..
- Mix in ingredients for the main dough into the sourdough until the dough comes together..
- Knead on a floured surfaced for 10-15 minutes until smooth. Form into a ball and return to bowl. Cover and let rise for 45 minutes..
- Divide the dough into a 8 equal pieces. Form each piece into a round roll by folding the outer edges into the middle 5-6 times. Use your hands to round up if necessary..
- Place the rolls on a floured tea towel or baking cloth with the folded side facing down. Let rise for 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 250°C/480°F. Optional: Place a shallow baking dish or oven-safe tray at the bottom of the oven for creating steam. Let it preheat with the oven (we'll pour boiling water in it later). Steam makes the bread's color and outside texture better..
- When bread is ready to bake, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Turn over each roll so the fold side is at the top and place on the sheet. If topping with caraway or other seeds, brush or spray with water and sprinkle on..
- Put bread in oven and turn the heat down to 220°C/430°F. Bake for 20 minutes. (Optional for steam: Prepare a kettle of boiling water. Pour it into the pan at the bottom of the oven after putting the bread in. Remove after the steam tray after 10 mintues.).
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack..
- Enjoy with butter, cheese or jam!.
If you find this 100% Whole Grain Rye Sourdough Brötchen (German Rye Rolls) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.