How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Pflaumenkuchen – German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pflaumenkuchen – German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pflaumenkuchen – German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pflaumenkuchen – German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pflaumenkuchen – german damson plum tart with crumble topping recipe. You can have pflaumenkuchen – german damson plum tart with crumble topping using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pflaumenkuchen – German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping:
- Provide 600-700 g of Damson plums or Prunes, stoned and quartered.
- Use of Dough:.
- You need 250 g of flour.
- Prepare 3 g of instant yeast or 10 g fresh yeast.
- Take 225 ml of lukewarm milk.
- Get 1/2 of beaten egg (25-30 g).
- You need 30 g of soft butter.
- Get 25 g of vanilla sugar (or sugar + beans from 1/4 vanilla bean).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 5 g of salt.
- Prepare of Crumble topping:.
- Use 60 g of Butter.
- Take 60 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of Flour.
- You need 60 g of Ground almonds (or use 60 g more flour for nutless version).
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
Steps to make Pflaumenkuchen – German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping:
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough until it's workable enough to knead. Knead for 5-10 minutes until fairly smooth. Form into a ball, cover and let rise for 1 hour..
- Cut butter for topping into small cubes. Mix all other crumble toppings in a bowl, add butter and use fingertips to crumble everything together until you have little balls of buttery crumbles. Cover and put in refrigerator for at least 45 minutes or longer if making later..
- Grease you baking sheet or round pan. Roll out the dough into a circle (or rectangle) to fit the size of your pan..
- Lay the dough into the pan and cover with plastic. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 200C/400F (if using a fan or convection oven then 180C/350F).
- Lay out the quartered pieces of plum on top of the dough..
- Lastly, sprinkle the crumble topping on top..
- Bake for 30 minutes. The first 10 minutes, bake at 200C/400F (for fan oven use 180C/350F). After the first 10 minutes reduce the heat to 180C/350F (for fan oven, 160C/320F). Bake until the crumbles are golden yellow and crisp, and crust is light brown. Adjust the baking time if needed..
- Let cool for a few minutes before eating. Also nice with a little whipping cream or vanilla custard sauce 🙂 This is also tasty when completely cooled..
If you find this Pflaumenkuchen – German Damson Plum Tart with Crumble Topping recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.