How to Prepare Perfect Sig's German Bagel and Bretzel Stuffing
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sig's German Bagel and Bretzel Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's German Bagel and Bretzel Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's German Bagel and Bretzel Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's german bagel and bretzel stuffing recipe. You can cook sig's german bagel and bretzel stuffing using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's German Bagel and Bretzel Stuffing:
- Prepare 450-500 grams of bagels and/ or large bretzels in total weight.
- Get 4 of crusty rolls from day before.
- Provide 1 of good handful of flatleaf parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried wild garlic or 1 clove of garlic finely minced.
- Take 1 of large white onion.
- Get 1/2 liter of full fat milk.
- Provide 4 of medium sized fresh eggs.
- Get 6 leaves of fresh sage or 1/2 teaspoon dried sage (optional, to ta.
- Provide 1/2 of crisp apple finely chopped up into small pieces.
- Provide of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of ground nutmeg (optional).
- You need of butter for sautéing the onions and herbs and the greasing of the.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of plain flour for dusting the baking tin.
- You need 1/2 of small crisp apple per person, cored and sliced and a little.
Steps to make Sig's German Bagel and Bretzel Stuffing:
- Use old bagels/bretzels (remove salt crystals from bretzels, if you bought salted ones) from the day before or leave them out to dry a little the night before. Cut all the breads into small cubes on the day of using them..
- Melt some butter and sauté chopped onions garlic, sage and parsley set aside to cool.
- Simmer the milk and pour it over the Bagel chunks, leave to stand for an hour or so.
- Mix well together making sure that it a not to dry. It should be similar to normal stuffing mix, add the very finely chopped apple pieces..
- Separate the egg yolk and egg white, add the yolks to the butter herb mix then add this to the Bagel that is soaked. Season with salt and pepper and a hint of nutmeg if you like.
- Preheat oven you 175 °C.
- Gently whisk the egg whites with a small pinch of salt and lift them under the mix.
- You can either butter and dust with flour a medium to large bundt tin or gugelhupfform or use separate smaller serving tins like mini gugelhupf to spread the mix into bake if using a larger form for about 45 to 50 minutes or if using the small separate ones until set and golden brown.
- If you want to use a different tin or ovenproof dish to bake your stuffing, you may have to adjust the cooking time, make sure that it cooked evenly through on all sides all the way as you would with a skewer just the same, just like you would with a cake..
- Core and cut an apple in halve so that it can serve two people, slice each half thinly and put into a small dish with a little butter and saute/roast in oven or pan for about 10 minutes or so.. Serve as a side to the stuffing..
- Insert a needle or skewer to test if it comes out clean. If it does the stuffing is cooked. If it does, turn over the tin and serve hot with the apples and the main meal..
If you find this Sig's German Bagel and Bretzel Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.