How to Prepare Favorite Indian style – spicy carrot dish
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian style – spicy carrot dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian style – spicy carrot dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style – spicy carrot dish recipe. You can have indian style – spicy carrot dish using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian style – spicy carrot dish:
- Prepare 2 of big carrot- cut to strings with a peeler or with spiralizer.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil/coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of yellow Onion cut into cubes.
- Prepare of Ginger- a small slice chopped.
- Get 3-5 of garlic cloves – chopped.
- Use 1 of big tomato cut Into cubes.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of Chicken masala spice (or more -to your liking).
- Use of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of or more Coconut flakes.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Milk.
- Provide of Sour cream (optional).
Steps to make Indian style – spicy carrot dish:
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the Onion and cook it until golden brown, add the garlic and ginger and continue cooking..
- Add the tomato, 1 cup of water and spices..
- Cook until the tomatoes are soft and start to dissolve and the dish become thick. (about 10-15 min)..
- Add the carrots and cook until soft, add the milk and coconut flakes, cook until there is a little liquid left..
- Fix spices as needed..
- Enjoy with some yummy sour cream on the side for a subtle taste and for some delicious creaminess..
Add salt to taste and a pinch of garam masala. Made with fresh carrots, green chilies, ginger, Indian pickle spices, sugar, and tamarind. This carrot green chili pickle is crunchy, spicy, with a balance of sweet and sour taste. It called Gajar ka achar in Hindi. I love the classic curries dishes with rice, however, I also love including similar flavour into different other dishes.
If you find this Indian style – spicy carrot dish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.