Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Begin with exchanging the lights. Complete this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roti bread (buttery indian flat bread) recipe. To cook roti bread (buttery indian flat bread) you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread):
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Provide of Lots of butter for frying.
- Prepare of This is traditional flavored but I added a dash of onion and garlic powder for more flavor.
Steps to make Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread):
- Mix flour salt and melted butter with a fork until crumbly..
- Add in water and kneed on a lightly floured cutting board or counter..
- Separate into 4-6 balls depending on size you want. And roll out very thin. Heat a skillet in medium high. I prefer cast iron. Add 1 teaspoon butter in pan and And place roti bread in pan. Fry 30 seconds to a minute per side adding butter to pan when u flip it to uncooked side..
- I love this plain or with eggs and bacon, it’s good with stir fry or any traditional Indian food. Some recipes call for letting the dough rise for 45 minutes but I notice no difference in taste by not allowing it to rise..
Roti is a popular flatbread in South American countries that have West Indian influences in their cuisine, such as Suriname and Guyana. It is a simple dough that is rolled out into a circle and cooked on a hot griddle. To Cook Roti: Heat a flat pan on medium heat. Remove excess flour and transfer the rolled roti flat on a medium-heated flat griddle with your hands, being careful not to tear the roti. In a large bowl, stir together flour, salt and water until a soft dough is formed.
If you find this Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.