Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Hot Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot sauce recipe. To make hot sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot Sauce:
- Use 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 4 of jalapeno peppers stemmed, halved, seeded and sliced.
- Take 6 of habanero peppers stemmed, halved, seeded and sliced.
- You need 4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 pound of tomatoes, diced (about 3 cups).
- Get 1 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 1-3 teaspoons of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Hot Sauce:
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, jalapenos, habaneros, garlic and cook, stirring, until the onion is soft and beginning to brown, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add tomatoes, vinegar, salt and sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes begin to break down, about 5 minutes..
- Carefully transfer the tomato mixture to a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Let the sauce cool to room temperature, about 1½ hours..
Variations on a company's base product are not necessarily common, and are not always included. Many of these hot sauces are common in North American supermarkets. We love to cook, barbecue, entertain, create and indulge. At Hot Sauce Emporium we embrace that passion and bring you the world's best tasting all-natural hot sauces, the finest condiments and everything to transform a BBQ in to a banquet. Quality produce, hand-crafted sauces, food made with love, passion and energy.
If you find this Hot Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.