Recipe of Homemade The kitchen sink soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The kitchen sink soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The kitchen sink soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the kitchen sink soup recipe. You can cook the kitchen sink soup using 30 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The kitchen sink soup:
- You need of meat.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of sausage smoked.
- Take 2/3 lb of ground sirloin.
- Provide 1 1/2 large of skinless and boneless chicken breast.
- Use 1 lb of cubed deli ham.
- Take 47 1/2 oz of chicken broth.
- Take of vegetables.
- Take 5 1/2 oz of black sliced olives.
- You need 15 1/2 oz of whole kernel corn.
- Get 2/3 lb of carrots.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of cabbage chopped.
- Use 4 oz of water chestnut.
- Take 12 oz of can of sliced mushrooms.
- Get 15 1/2 oz of can blackeyed peas.
- Get 15 1/2 oz of can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 medium of yellow onion chopped.
- Get 2 cup of sliced celery.
- Use 1 1/4 lb of chopped cabbage.
- Take 15 1/2 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need of spices.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of grains of paradise.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need of garnish.
- Get of chives.
Instructions to make The kitchen sink soup:
- Get a huge pot chop up all your meat into bite sized pieces take skin off sausage first add all of you meat to pot bring up heat cover stirring occasionally.
- Chop up your carrots celery potatoes cabbage add to pot. Cover and cook.
- Add mushrooms, olives, blackeyed peas, corn, greenbeans drain everything but the olives and blackeyed peas, chop water chestnuts.
- Add everything to pot except tomato sauce and spices let cook 30 minutes covered.
- Add spices and sauce now cook on low for 4 hours covered stirring occasionally.
- Let sit 30 minutes hope you enjoy.
- Goes well with this recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346963-oven-cheesey-bread.
If you find this The kitchen sink soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.