Recipe of Award-winning Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave-prepared german potatoes recipe. You can have microwave-prepared german potatoes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes:
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 3 of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter (or margarine).
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 of to your preference Daikon radish sprouts.
Instructions to make Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes:
- Cut the potatoes with the skin still on in 7mm thick slices (for large ones, cut the slices further into halves) Onions into 5 mm thick wedges. Bacon into 1 cm wide slices..
- Put the potatoes in a colander and wash under running water. Drain well, place in a heatproof dish and microwave for 6 minutes (500 W). It's done when they can be pierced easily with a skewer..
- Heat oil and finely chopped garlic in a frying pan. When it starts to smell good, add the bacon and stir fry..
- Once the bacon separates, add the onions and cook for a further minute..
- Add the potatoes and stir fry for around 2 minutes. Add the salt, pepper, butter and the soy sauce, and cook for a further minute over high heat (to reduce the moisture)..
- Sprinkle on the daikon radish sprouts. It's done. *It might also be good with finely cut parsley..
If you find this Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.