Recipe of Speedy Hot German Potato Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hot German Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot German Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot German Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot german potato salad recipe. To make hot german potato salad you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot German Potato Salad:
- Prepare 12 of medium red potatoes (about 3lbs).
- Get 8 of bacon strips…real bacon.
- Get 2 tablespoons of minced onions or use chopped onions.
- Provide 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water divided.
- Use 2 teaspoons of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 1/2 teaspoons of all purpose flour.
- Get of Small amount of butter and oil.
Steps to make Hot German Potato Salad:
- In a skillet cook bacon until crisp drain reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings. Crumble bacon and set aside..
- Saute onions in drippings until tender. Stirr in brown sugar, vinegar, half a cup of water, parsley and salt. Simmer uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile combine flour and remaining water until smooth and stir into onion mixture. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened..
- Pour over potatoes. Add bacon gently stir to coat. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yields 8 to 10 servings..
- In a saucepan boil potatoes until just tender drain. Peel and slice into an ungreased 2 quart baking dish set aside..
If you find this Hot German Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.