Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodles with eggs and meatball recipe. To make chicken noodles with eggs and meatball you need 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball:
- Get 300 grams of Noodles (you can use your favorite one).
- You need 1 liter of water (boiled).
- Provide 200 grams of Chinese Spinach (cut into pieces).
- Use 3 of tomato (cut into pieces).
- Provide 250 grams of chicken breast.
- Use 5 clove of garlic (chopped).
- Get 7 clove of shallot (cut into pieces).
- Use 2 of bayleaf.
- Provide 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 7 tbsp of Black Soyben sauce.
- Take 2 pinch of salt.
- Take 5 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Take 3 of boiled eggs.
- Take 500 grams of beef (minced).
- Prepare 100 grams of chicken (minced).
- You need 3 of eggs white.
- You need 50 of cold water.
- Prepare 150 grams of tapioca starch.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball:
- Meatball : mix all ingredients until mix well and chill the dough in one hour. shape it into a balls and boil it until perfectly cook. set a side..
- Black Soyben Chicken Sauce : saute the garlic and shallot, put in the bayleaf, until have a good smell, pour in the black Soyben sauce 5 tablespoon of water wait until boiled perfectly and put in the cube chicken breast. put in the salt, pepper , and nurmeg powder. (don't forget to taste it). put in the boiled eggs and wait until perfectly cook and have a black colour..
- boil you fav noodles and set it into 3 bowl do the same things with chinese spinach. put in the fresh tomato, one small ladle your black Soyben chicken sauce + egg and some meatballs on the top of your noodles, and pour in one medium ladle of boiled water (you can put in more your fav seasoning (salt n pepper).
- ready to serve. you can add crushed cayanne to get spicy taste and tomato sauce for yummy taste..
Learn how to make Asian's basic egg fried rice and fried noodles recipes that you can pair with any stir fry dishes. All Beef Chicken Meat Free Noodle Rice Seafood Starter. Fry the garlic and chicken together. Push the chicken on one side and add in the egg. Scramble the egg and mix with chicken.
If you find this Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.