Recipe of Favorite Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that hard. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade ham & vegetable soup recipe. You can have homemade ham & vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup:
- Get 2 of 32- oz.containers of chickin broth.
- Take 1 of 28-oz. can of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 large of onion- peeled- chopped.
- Prepare 1 of 2 # bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover ham broth ( from your ham you have already made).
- Take 3 cup of chopped ham.
- Provide 3 medium of potatoes – peeled- chopped.
- Get 2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 6 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 cup of lima beans.
Instructions to make Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup:
- Bring water, ham broth , chicken broth to a boil.In a good size stock pot..
- Meanwhile chop all of you veggies.When it comes back to a boil. Add all of your chopped veggies, frozen bag of vegetables, parsley. Salt and pepper to your taste.Bring back to a boil. Simmer on medium high heat for a about 45 min. Check for doneness…..
- This makes pretty much. So I keep some to eat. Put the rest in containers or freezer bags. Freeze for another day. Just thaw warm up and enjoy. Simmer about 45 min. On medium high heat.Check for doneness..
If you find this Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.