Recipe of Favorite Creamy Bean Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot get started on as any. Accomplish this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy bean soup recipe. You can have creamy bean soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Bean Soup:
- Get of cooked white beans.
- Get of stock (10 grams) vegetable cube.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of carrot.
- Prepare of small onion.
- You need of gloves of garlic.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Use of cup smoked shredded ham.
- Use of and a half spoon flour + water.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Creamy Bean Soup:
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until golden brown..
- Use food chopper for the vegetables or chop by hand finely..
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ham, salt and pepper, crumble the stock cube and stir for 20-30 seconds..
- Add the water, bay leaf and stir, turn down the heat to low and cook for 10-15 min..
- Mix the flour with 4-5 spoons of water. Mix good..
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add your flour-water mixture and stir. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Top with parsley and serve..
If you find this Creamy Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.