Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe. You can cook red kidney bean soup with smoked ham using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham:
- You need of red kidney beans.
- Take of smoked ham, cut to small pieces.
- Provide of oil.
- Get of flour.
- You need of paprika powder.
- Use of small onion.
- Take of garlic.
- Prepare of large carrots.
- Get of large parsnips.
- Take of salt (bear in mind the ham is already salted).
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of chilli (optional).
- Provide of sour cream (optional).
- Get of For the pasta:.
- Get of egg.
- Get of flour.
- Use of salt.
- You need of turmeric.
Steps to make Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham:
- In a large saucepan soak red kidney beans in cold water 6 -8 hours or over night. In the same water boil the beans gently until half cooked, then add the smoked ham, and sliced vegetables. Simmer until almost cooked. In the meantime prepare your pasta. Combine flour, egg, pinch of salt, and pinch of turmeric and Knead it into a firm dough. Grate the pasta (sprinkle with flour often so it won't stick), spread out on a towel or plate, and let it dry..
- Finely chop onion and crush garlic fry both in oil until golden, then add flour and stir continuously for a minute or two be careful not to burn it. Remove from heat and sprinkle with paprika powder, add a little water and pour it into the boiling soup. Let it simmer gently for 5-10 minutes, by this time the soup is cooked. Next, add the pasta and cook until pasta is soft. Season to taste add chilli if like it hot and serve with a little sour cream (optional) and sliced bread roll. Enjoy..
If you find this Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.