Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Paella
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paella recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paella recipe. To make paella you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Paella:
- You need 200 g of Paella rice.
- Provide 1 of onion (small).
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 3 pieces of Boneless Chicken thighs.
- Get 1 1/2 L of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1/4 pack of seafood mix.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of saffron.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 cup of spinach.
- Take of Parsley.
- Take of Salt and white pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Paella:
- Dice onion, garlic and 1 tomato into small pieces. Cut red pepper in to strip. Mash the other tomato and put saffron to it, mix well. Cut lemon into wedges and set aside..
- Cut chicken thighs in to bite sizes pieces. Put salt, white pepper and 2 tbsp of paprika to the Chicken, mix well and set aside..
- Heat oil on a frying pan at high heat, fried the chicken until they are cooked. Then slightly cook the seafood mix and set aside. Slightly fried the red pepper and set aside..
- On the same frying pan, add in chopped onions. When they are soften, add in garlic and tomatoes to it. Cook for another 3 mins in medium heat..
- Add paella rice into the frying pan, continue to fried for 2 min. Add in 2 tbsp paprika after that. Then flatten out the rice on the frying pan. Add in Chicken stock until the rice is just covered. When the liquid starts to boil, turn the heat to medium low. Don't mix the rice..
- When the liquid is almost absorbed, add in chicken stock that just cover the rice. Repeat the process until the rice is cooked. Turn the heat to low..
- Now place the spinach, cooked red pepper, chicken and sea food mix onto the rice. Cove the rice and steam the rice for 10 min in low heat..
- When the toppings are fully cooked, put lemon wedges and parsley on the top and the paella is ready to serve..
If you find this Paella recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.