Recipe of Award-winning Bread bun/ Brotchen
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bread bun/ Brotchen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread bun/ Brotchen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread bun/ brotchen recipe. To cook bread bun/ brotchen you need 5 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread bun/ Brotchen:
- You need 100 gr of sourdough starter.
- You need 275-300 ml of water.
- Provide 500 gr of bread flour/typ550.
- Get 50 ml of olive oil.
- Take 10 gr of salt.
Instructions to make Bread bun/ Brotchen:
- Mix the sourdough starter with luke warm water. Stir it until it is dissolved..
- Add the bread flour. Mix it well..
- Let it autolyse in the bowl for 30 minutes. Cover the bowl with dry towel..
- Sprinkle the salt and olive oil. Mix it well..
- Bulk fermentation for 2 hours. Stretch and fold the dough once in each 30 minutes during the fermentation..
- Cover the bowl with wet towel and place it in the fridge overnight for 2nd cold fermentation in order to build aroma..
- The next day, take out the dough. On top counter, sprinkle little flour. Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces..
- Shape the dough into oval or round..
- Place the dough on the baking paper on top of baking tray..
- Cover the dough with wet towel..
- Proof the dough for another 60 minutes..
- While that, heat the oven for 220°C..
- Place a tin of 100 ml water at the bottom of oven, to give enough moisturizer to the bread..
- Poke the dough to check whether it is ready to be baked. If it is spring back slowly, the dough is ready to be baked..
- Score the bread deeply with razor/sharp knife..
- Place the baking tray in oven..
- Bake it 10-15 minutes with the water bath..
- After 15 minutes, remove out the water bath. Bake it for another 15-20 minutes..
- Switch off the oven, leave the bread in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove it out of oven, cool it down on a rack..
- Slice it after 1 hour..
- Enjoy the bread with any fillings..
If you find this Bread bun/ Brotchen recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.