Recipe of Homemade Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video
Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, banana bread with chocolate ganache ★recipe video. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook banana bread with chocolate ganache ★recipe video using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video:
- Make ready of ■Banana bread.
- Take 100 g (3.5 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Get 100 g of (3.5 oz, 1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of egg, room temperature.
- Prepare 30 g of (1 oz, 2.5 Tbsp) vegetable oil.
- Take 20 g of (0.7 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Get 200 g of (7 oz, 1 and 3/5 cups) bread flour.
- Get 5 g (1.2 tsp) of baking powder.
- Get 3 g (1/2 tsp) of baking soda.
- Get 200 g (7 oz) of banana, net weight, for paste.
- Make ready 90 g (3.2 oz) of banana, net weight, for diced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, for banana paste.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice, for diced banana.
- Make ready 60 g (2.1 oz) of mixed nuts.
- Get of ■Ganache.
- Take 120 g (4.2 oz) of milk chocolate.
- Make ready 80 g of (2.8 oz, 1/3 cup) heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 tsp of rum.
- Make ready of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Steps to make Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/gtgHf_Y3XeI.
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Cut 200g banana into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Dice 90g banana into about 0.5 cm / 0.2'' cubes and put them in another bowl..
- Add 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice to diced banana and mix well; set aside. Mix 1 Tbsp lemon juice to 200g cut banana and mash them with a fork until smooth..
- Sift bread flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Sift twice; set aside. Cream the butter until soft..
- Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined. After adding all, continue to mix for another 1-2 mins. Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until smooth..
- Add vegetable oil and mix well until smooth. Add almond flour and mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Put 1/3 of dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times. Put half the banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put half of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times..
- Put all the remaining banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put all the remaining dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears. Scrape off the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl..
- Add the diced banana and fold it about 10 times. Add the chopped nuts and fold it about 20 times until it gets a little glossy..
- Put it into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly with a spatula. Drop the pan lightly several times. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 50 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap; set aside..
- 【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat. Put the bowl on so as not to touch the hot water directly..
- Wait for 30 sec and melt it. Take the bowl out from the hot water; set aside. Put the heat-resistant container (heavy cream) in the pot and warm it in the hot water over low heat for 2 mins..
- Add the warmed cream to the chocolate in 3 parts. Mix well until smooth. Add rum and mix well until combined. Let it cool for a few minutes until heavy..
- Spread out the ganache roughly over the top of the cakes. Chill it in a fridge for 30-40 mins to harden ganache. It's all done!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana bread with chocolate ganache ★recipe video recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!