Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken and Seafood Paella
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and seafood paella recipe. To cook chicken and seafood paella you only need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 of 225g chorizo sausage.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Get 2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 of garlic clove.
- Take 1 bag of frozen seafood mix.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked peas.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of juice from one lemon.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- Provide 1 of fresh black pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Start by cooking your rice for about twenty minutes..
- Slice and cook your chicken breasts..
- Chop and peel your onion..
- Seed and slice your red pepper..
- Heat oil in a paella pan..
- Disolve chicken stock cube in one cup of boiling water..
- Add onion to paella pan and fry until soft..
- Add all other ingredients, apart from rice and pepper..
- Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice, and stir until warm through..
- Sprinkle black pepper over dish..
- Serve, preferably with a glass of white wine..
If you find this Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.