Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with changing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook recipe. You can have smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook:
- Take 1 packet of noodles.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage, carrot,capsicum, spring onion.
- You need 1 of small onion sliced.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic diced.
- Take 1 cup of boiled and shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli sauce,ketchup and soya sauce,1 tsp black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder optional, 2 tbsn oil.
- Take 2 of eggs scrambled and fried.
Steps to make Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook:
- Boil the noodles,cut the vegetables and shred the chicken (chicken boil with ginger,garlic paste,salt and pepper).
- Now heat oil in a pan then add sliced onion and garlic..saute now add vegetables and add a pinch of salt and pepper powder and mix well.now add chicken shredded and mix.
- Now add the noodles then put sauce over it and mix,now add red chilli powder(optional)mix well,now add the fried 2 scrambled eggs and spring onions and mix..
- Now heat a charcoal… and put it on silver foil and put little oil on it,now place in between noodles and cover the lid.this will give a smoky flavour. Serve hot.
For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Cover the pan with aluminum foil. To a large heat-proof bowl, add noodles. Smoked Chicken With Garlic Spiced Buttered Noodles.
If you find this Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.