Recipe of Homemade Sourdough bun
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sourdough bun recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough bun recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bun recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bun recipe. You can have sourdough bun using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough bun:
- You need 3 tbsp of sourdough starter (strong).
- Use 150 gr of bread flour.
- Get 50 gr of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 100-120 ml of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Sourdough bun:
- Mix the starter with 50 ml room temperature water..
- Add the flour on top of starter. Mix them well and add the rest of water..
- Mix it well and if it is really too sticky to handle, add 1 tbsp flour..
- Keep it aside / autolyse for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, add 1/2 tsp salt. Remove the dough out to the counter. Stretch and fold the dough for 5-8 minutes until it is smooth and elastic..
- Grease a bowl with a tsp oil. Place the dough into the bowl. Cover with wet towel and place in the fridge overnight..
- The next morning, remove the dough out to the counter. Slightly flour dusted the counter and dough..
- Divide the dough into 4-5 pieces. Shape it into ball and place it on the plate or tray..
- Cover them with dry towel. Proof them for 1-2 hours..
- After 1-2 hours, prepare a non-stick pan. Grease the pan with little oil. Heat it with low level..
- Score the bread with sharp knife..
- Place the dough into the pan. Cover the pan if it is possible with lid or plate..
- Bake the bun with lid for 5-6 minutes. Open the lid and have a look. The bun will expand (if it is in the oven, it names oven spring). The bottom of buns should be golden brown and you may flip it..
- Bake another side for another 5 minutes. Bake the side of bun by rolling them on the pan/standing it on the pan..
- Transfer it to the rack. Let it cool down for 5-10 minutes. Slice it and use it to make chicken muffin sandwich..
If you find this Sourdough bun recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.