Steps to Make Ultimate Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie tofu and okara baked donuts recipe. To make low calorie tofu and okara baked donuts you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts:
- Take 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 50 grams of ● Joshinko.
- Get 30 grams of ● Cocoa powder.
- Take 60 grams of ●Sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- Provide 150 grams of Silken tofu (without draining the water).
- Provide 20 grams of Melted butter (unsalted).
- Use of Matcha tea flavor:.
- Provide 15 grams of Matcha tea powder (use instead of cocoa).
- Get of Kinako flavor:.
- Get 30 grams of Kinako ((use instead of cocoa).
Instructions to make Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts:
- Place a plastic bag on a scale and add all the ● ingredients while measuring (It would be easier if you place a bowl under to secure the plastic bag.).
- Blow up the plastic bag and shake to mix..
- Place the plastic bag from step 2 once again on the scale and add the tofu and melted butter. (Mash the tofu while adding)..
- Rub the dough over the bag and knead well..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and form into a ball. Then press it with your hands to flatten slightly..
- Poke a hole in the middle with your finger..
- Line on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes in a 375°F/190°C preheated oven. It will start to smell fragrant..
- Done! You can freeze these too. To defrost, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave..
- It is a fluffy, soft, and moist textured donut..
- For a crispy and fluffy donut, heat for 2 minutes in a 500W microwave after Step 6. Heat about 1 cm depth of oil in a frying pan and brown both sides for about 40 seconds each in 355°F/180°C..
If you find this Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.