Recipe of Award-winning Paneer & Peas Biriyani
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer & Peas Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer & Peas Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer & peas biriyani recipe. You can have paneer & peas biriyani using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer & Peas Biriyani:
- Use 1 cup of Green chutney (see recipe).
- You need 200 gms of Paneer (cut it into square pieces).
- Get 200 gms of Green Peas.
- Get 6-7 cups of Basmati rice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take Few of Cashews.
- You need Few of raisins.
- You need 4 tbsp of Ghee or butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Steps to make Paneer & Peas Biriyani:
- Take a green chutney. Add Paneer and green peas in that and keep it for two hours for marination..
- Take rice, wash it and add all whole masala and salt. Don't overcook it. Drain it. Pour cold water in it and keep it aside..
- Take oil and butter together. Add cashews and raisins. Add marinated paneer and peas. Add salt, turmeric and Garam masala. Close the pan and cook it for some time..
- Keep Coconut milk ready..
- Once oil separates, add rice and coconut milk. Cover it and cook it for some time..
- After some time, open it. Mix it gently. Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with onion raita and papad. (see recipe).
If you find this Paneer & Peas Biriyani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.