Easiest Way to Make Favorite Cinnmon Roll Cake
Cinnmon Roll Cake. Cinnamon topping: Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Gemma's cakes, birthday cakes & celebration cake ideas Easily make my delicious Cinnamon Roll Cake with a sweet vanilla cake, cinnamon roll filling and cream cheese.
Top with vanilla icing for an extra fun and indulgent. This recipe rolls everything you love about an ooey-gooey frosted cinnamon roll into the form of a cake. The result is a single, giant cinnamon roll cake that is sliced into wedges to serve.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cinnmon roll cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cinnmon Roll Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cinnmon Roll Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Cinnamon topping: Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Gemma's cakes, birthday cakes & celebration cake ideas Easily make my delicious Cinnamon Roll Cake with a sweet vanilla cake, cinnamon roll filling and cream cheese.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cinnmon roll cake using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnmon Roll Cake:
- Prepare 6 cups of flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 8 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk (I used non fat).
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 5 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 cup of melted butter.
- Take of For the cinnamon brown sugar mixture:.
- Get 2 cups of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of flour.
- Take 3 Tbs of cinnamon.
- Get of For the frosting:.
- Prepare 24 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 5 cups of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk (I used non fat).
This cinnamon roll cake recipe is a delicious, buttery, cinnamon cake. It's soft, with a tender crumb. I use sour cream in this recipe, which adds to the moist texture of this cinnamon cake! Here is a fun twist on a coffee cake recipe.
Steps to make Cinnmon Roll Cake:
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together..
- Stir in the milk, eggs and vanilla..
- Stir in the melted butter..
- Spray non stick cooking oil in baking dish. This recipe was good for two 9×13 dishes. Do not fill baking dish to the top. This cake rises!.
- Now prep the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture..
- Cream all ingredients together..
- Reserve 1/4 of the brown sugar mixture and put on the side. You will use this later when the cake is done..
- Drop the cinnamon mixture by the spoon full into the cake batter..
- Use a knife to swirl it around in the batter..
- Bake cake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes..
- When cake is done, use the reserved brown sugar mixture to frost the top of cake..
- Set cake aside and make the cream cheese frosting..
- Combine all ingredients for the cream cheese frosting, using an electric mixer, blend until smooth..
- Top cake with cream cheese frosting..
- Cake is very sweet so a nice cup of black coffee compliments this dish. I hope you guys like this as much as we do 😁.
This easy cinnamon roll cake recipe is the best. Get the taste of homemade cinnamon rolls without all the work. This Cinnamon Roll Cake transforms my favourite overnight cinnamon roll recipe into a delicious layer cake! I'm pretty sure Ryan has been asking for this cake for months (maybe years?). Pull out this Cinnamon Roll Poke Cake from Delish.com at the end of the meal, and you'll be the Replay "Cinnamon Roll Poke Cake Tastes Just Like Your Favorite Morning Treat".
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cinnmon roll cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!