How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Biriyani Pilau
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Biriyani Pilau recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Biriyani Pilau recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Biriyani Pilau recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to biriyani pilau recipe. You can cook biriyani pilau using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Biriyani Pilau:
- Prepare 250 g of Meat.
- Provide of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Take 250 ml of Yoghurt.
- Get 250 g of Rice.
- Prepare 100 ml of Vegitable Oil.
- Provide of Biryani mix.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Yellow food coloring.
- Use 5 cups of Water.
Steps to make Biriyani Pilau:
- Blend garlic and ginger to make a paste.
- Add meat, garlic ginger paste, biryani mix and water (two cups). Cover and cook on very low heat until meat is tender. (About 1 cup of stock should remain in the pot).
- Stir in Yoghurt and set aside.
- SEPARATELY: In three cups of boiling water,add salt little oil and soaked rice. Boil rice until 3/4 cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly..
- Remove half rice in a pot and pour meat Curry over it. Top with remaining rice. Sprinkle food color..
- Heat oil and fry onions until golden brown and pour evenly over rice. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes).Mix before serving.
If you find this Biriyani Pilau recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.