Recipe of Quick Sourdough bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. To cook sourdough bread you need 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough bread:
- Take 110 g of starter.
- Provide 415 g of bottled water.
- You need 646 g of bread flour.
- You need 12 g of salt.
Steps to make Sourdough bread:
- Combine water and flour.
- Form into ball and let sit covered in bowl for 1 hr to let gluten start activating (Autolyse).
- Now add starter and then salt and use hands to combine.
- Now you should knead dough for around 15mins until you can pull dough and it doesn’t break and you can see some light through it (this is the window pane test).
- Form into ball and and put in bowl (no flour or oil) – cover with damo towel and rest for 4 hrs.
- Now you can shape ball by pulling sides over and over until nice and tight on one side (this is the envelope fold).
- Lightly rice flour cloth in bowl and rest upside down for another 30mins covered with towel (or for stronger sour dough taste leave for at least 8 hours covered in fridge).
- Preheat oven to 290c with hot skillet and baking dish on bottom.
- Place ball on skillet and score with big X across.
- Place in oven for 35mins and turn down to 230c and put boiling water in baking tray.
- Turn off oven and leave in for another 15mins (or less if you don’t want really brown crust).
- Place on cooling tray for at least 1 hour.
- Eat and enjoy.
If you find this Sourdough bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.