Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Baked Red Velvet Donuts
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Red Velvet Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Red Velvet Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked red velvet donuts recipe. To make baked red velvet donuts you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Red Velvet Donuts:
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of & 2 tsp vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of red food coloring.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Take 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1.25 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use of Cream Cheese Icing.
- Get 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of milk.
Instructions to make Baked Red Velvet Donuts:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180C). Lightly coat donut pans with oil/butter..
- In a large bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and sugar. Sift them in order to mix them easily with wet ingredients. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, buttermilk, oil, vanilla, red food coloring, and vinegar..
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking them together until all the clumps are gone. Batter will have a very heavy and wet texture..
- Using an icing bag (or a zip lock bag with the corner cut out), pipe the donut mix into the donut pan. You can also spoon the donut mix in, but it will be messier and harder to get an even fill. Fill the donut rings to about 3/4 full. Bake for about 15-17 minutes..
- Let donuts cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then gently remove them and place on a wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle with the icing..
- For the Vanilla Cream Cheese Icing Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a small bowl. Use a spatula to press the ingredients around until combined. Add the milk a little at a time to get the desired consistency..
If you find this Baked Red Velvet Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.