Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Nutty Pork, Prawn and Mega Veg
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nutty Pork, Prawn and Mega Veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutty Pork, Prawn and Mega Veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nutty pork, prawn and mega veg recipe. To cook nutty pork, prawn and mega veg you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Nutty Pork, Prawn and Mega Veg:
- You need 1 of carrot into thin matchsticks.
- Prepare 1 of courgette into thin matchsticks.
- Use 1 of red onion sliced.
- Get 1 head of pak choi shredded.
- Take 1 of yellow pepper into matchsticks.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1 tbsp of apricot jam.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of chilli flakes depending on how hot you want it.
- Provide 10 of prawns.
- Use 1 of large pork chop diced.
- Prepare 1 of lrg handful cashew nuts lightly toasted.
- Use of little bit of fresh mint and coriander to serve.
Instructions to make Nutty Pork, Prawn and Mega Veg:
- Once you have all your veg chopped and ready, this is a really easy chuck it all in recipe..
- Heat oil in a pan and add your pork and all the spices, garlic and onion and cook for a few minutes..
- Add all your veg at the same time and cook for about 4 minutes..
- In a separate pan toast your cashews then remove, then in that pan fry off your prawns..
- Once all your veg has softened add the jam and soy sauce, cook for a further minutes then serve..
- Add the prawns, cashews and fesh herbs to the top of youtr pork veg mix and serve whilst piping hot..
Marion's Kitchen Previous Next More Awesome Recipes Just For You INGREDIENT Crispy Pork & Prawn Wontons European Print This. Here's how to cook prawns and our top prawn dishes, garlic prawns to prawn stir fry, prawn starter ideas and prawn pasta recipes. Prawns are a delicious and versatile ingredient that can be enjoyed in a multitude of ways. From curries and salads to Middle Eastern recipes, our best ever prawn. Then add the pork and prawns and stir-fry until almost cooked.
If you find this Nutty Pork, Prawn and Mega Veg recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.