Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Roasted Garlic-Rosemary-Thyme Chicken with Shiitake Gravy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Garlic-Rosemary-Thyme Chicken with Shiitake Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Garlic-Rosemary-Thyme Chicken with Shiitake Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Choose water over other products. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garlic-rosemary-thyme chicken with shiitake gravy recipe. To cook roasted garlic-rosemary-thyme chicken with shiitake gravy you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Garlic-Rosemary-Thyme Chicken with Shiitake Gravy:
- Get 1 Kilogram of chicken thigh/leg.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 2 tablespoons of dry/fresh rosemary.
- Get 2 tablespoons of dry/fresh thyme.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Take 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of dried shiitake mushroom (sliced small).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
Steps to make Roasted Garlic-Rosemary-Thyme Chicken with Shiitake Gravy:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, paprika, black pepper and salt (about 2 tbsps or to taste)..
- Pour the mixture on the chicken and rub it all over. Let it marinate for at least 30mins to overnight (put it in the fridge if you're leaving it overnight)..
- Place the chicken on a baking tray (or with a rack) and bake at 350F for 1 hour. Then increase the temp to 400F and bake for 15mins more (total of 1hr and 15mins)..
- For the gravy, melt the butter in a saucepan on med-low heat. Fry the mushrooms for 1min then add the four. Mix well to cook-out the flour (roux)..
- Add 1-1.5 cups of chicken stock depending on how thick you like your gravy. You can also use the drippings or juices from the roasting tray. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Let the chicken rest for at least 10mins before serving. Bon appetit..
If you find this Roasted Garlic-Rosemary-Thyme Chicken with Shiitake Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.