Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's red wine ny steaks with grilled asparagus recipe. To cook brad's red wine ny steaks with grilled asparagus you only need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus:
- Provide of For the steak.
- Take 3 of 10 – 12 Oz NY steaks.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- Use 1 of medium sweet onion, sliced thin.
- Get 12 Oz of shitake mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of For the marinade.
- Provide 1 cup of red wine like burgundy or cabernet.
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Take 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbs of black pepper.
- Provide Pinch of sea salt.
- Provide of For the asparagus.
- Get 1 1/2 lbs of asparagus.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of steak seasoning.
- Get of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Steak sauce.
- Use of Horseradish.
- Use of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Au jus.
Steps to make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a LG bowl. Add steaks and marinade a couple hours. Turn fairly often..
- Cut the tough ends off of the asparagus. I like to use thicker spears to handle the grilling better. Mix with rest of asparagus ingredients and let sit..
- Melt butter in a LG frying pan. Carmelize onion and mushrooms over medium low heat. Stir often..
- Preheat and clean grill. Grill steaks and asparagus over medium high heat until asparagus is tender and steaks are at desired doneness. I always cook rare. The first time you flip steaks pour a little marinade over them.
- When steaks are done, plate. Top with a little steak sauce, then onion and mushrooms. Top with cheese. Use other desired garnish. Serve with asparagus and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.