Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Shiitake with Gochujang
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shiitake with Gochujang recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shiitake with Gochujang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shiitake with Gochujang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shiitake with gochujang recipe. You can have shiitake with gochujang using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shiitake with Gochujang:
- Get of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Use of rounded teaspoon Katakuriko.
- You need of Vegetable oil & sesame oil (you can use both or just one kind).
- Use of ●Gochujang.
- You need of ●Sake.
- You need of ●Soy sauce.
- Prepare of ●Honey.
- Prepare of ●Vinegar.
- Prepare of cm ●Grated ginger in a tube.
- Provide of Roasted sesame seeds.
Steps to make Shiitake with Gochujang:
- Remove the root and stems from the shiitake mushrooms. Saute the stems, too, if you like! I always eat them, too!.
- Put the mushrooms from Step 1 and the katakuriko in a plastic bag and shake to lightly coat..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and turn the heat to medium. Saute the shiitake mushrooms and cook them through..
- Remove any excess oil. Mix the ● ingredients together, then pour on top of the mushrooms. Shake the pan as you coat the mushrooms in the sauce..
- When most of the liquid is almost gone and the mushrooms are glossy, transfer to a dish and sprinkle sesame seeds on top..
- This time, I used small shiitake mushrooms, so I didn't cut them. Please slice them to your desired thickness!.
- There's also a sweet potato version, "Sweet Potato with Gochujang,"! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147203-sweet-potato-with-gochujang.
If you find this Shiitake with Gochujang recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.