Steps to Make Speedy Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hint of cinnamon baked sugar doughnuts recipe. You can cook hint of cinnamon baked sugar doughnuts using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts:
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sugar, for the Sugar Coating.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon, for the Sugar Coating.
Instructions to make Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Spray the doughnut pan with nonstick spray..
- Mix together the oil, buttermilk, eggs, sugar, salt, baking powder and vanilla until it is well blended..
- Stir the flour into the buttermilk mixture. Mix the flour together with the mixture until smooth..
- Fill-in the doughnut pans to about 3/4 of the way..
- Bake doughnuts for 25 to 30 minutes. At 25 minutes, they are done, but if you want a little color to them, then bake for another 5 minutes. Up to you..
- Take the doughnuts from oven and, if you can, let them cool for 5 minutes..
- Now, remove donuts from pan and place them on a baking wire rack..
- Put the cinnamon and sugar together in a sandwich paper bag. Slightly shake the spices together in the bag..
- One at a time, drop your doughnuts in the bag and shake them lightly to cover..
- You can either eat them right away or store them together in a different sandwich paper bag..
If you find this Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.