Steps to Make Quick Baked Donuts
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked donuts recipe. You can cook baked donuts using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Donuts:
- You need 100 ml of warm milk.
- Get 50 g of fresh yeast (or 14 g of instant yeast).
- You need 370 g of wheat flour (cake or yeast).
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- Take 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Take 170 g of soft butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg for spreading.
- Use 300 g of marmalade.
- Provide 20 of paper cups (like for muffins) with a diameter of 5 cm measured on the bottom.
- Take 1 of thin glass or metal ring for cutting cookies with a diameter of 7.5 cm.
Steps to make Baked Donuts:
- Remove the fresh yeast a bit earlier from the refrigerator to make it warmer. Then mix warm milk, crushed yeast, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour. Leave to rise for about 10 minutes covered with a cloth..
- Put the rest of the flour in a large bowl, add sugar, salt and mix. Then pour the yeast mixture and start mixing the ingredients with a spoon. Add the eggs and mix again, then knead for 5-10 minutes until the dough is smooth..
- Now keep adding soft butter, piece by piece, all the time kneading the dough for about 10 minutes, until it is flexible and shiny (don't worry if it's sticky). Cover the bowl with the dough with a cloth and set aside for 1 hour to rise..
- Put the dough on a pastry board sprinkled with flour. Knead for a moment to get rid of the air bubbles. Join in one part, then spread the dough with your hands on the board (about 1 cm thick)..
- Use a glass or rim to cut 15-20 circles. Flatten them a bit in your hand, put a full teaspoon of marmalade on the center. Fold the cricles in half, stick the edges, form a ball and put it in the paper cup (with the bond facing the bottom)..
- Place on a baking tray and let stand for about 1/2 hour to rise. Preheat oven to 180C (360F)..
- Cover the top of the donuts with a beaten egg previously heated at room temperature and put in the oven. Bake for approx. 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, cool for about 15 minutes, then coat with frosting or confectioner's sugar..
If you find this Baked Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.