Recipe of Ultimate roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe. To cook roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… you only need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…:
- You need 4 medium of thin or thick cut pork chops washed…
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1 can of chicken broth or stalk.
- Take 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- Use 3 of poatoes (peel & chopped like in stew).
- Take 1 dash of pepper, garlic salt, onion salt, seasoning salt, bbq seasoning.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops…:
- Peel and chop potatoes… wash and start to boil….
- Season both sides of chops according to taste… in a hot med skillet brown both sides of chops..about a min or two on each side…remove and set aside…
- Mix your bbq sauce and about a cup of water and stir untill smooth.
- In a small pan sautee chopped onions with a little bit of your chicken broth and a little bit of your bbq sauce mixture…untill onions are clearish in color and soft to the touch….
- Mix your cream of chicken and the rest of your chicken broth and bbq sauce mixture and stir untill smooth….
- By now your potatoes should be just about ready you don't want them mashy just softer than normal…once this is done drain and set to the side….
- In a thick large pan or an electric skillet add the chops, chicken broth mixture, your onions, and your potatoes…
- *** Its very important to stir freqently and turn your chops as well…you don't want to sear your potatoes you wanna let your juice soak into your meat and potatoes….
- Cook on high for about 15 to 20 mintues while covered…maintain a constant boil but not to high….you don't want to burn your potatoes….
- After 15 mins or so reduce heat and uncover for about 10 more mins or so….
- Once chops are done and potatoes are soft drain most of the juice but not all…set the juice to the side…
- Now comes the fun part…plate your chops and your potatoes…I do some kind of veggie or rice with this meal and its wonderful….now you can enjoy your meal…
- I hope you enjoy this…cause I sure do and its a easy and quick and taste wonderful…
Serve with a vegetable side dish and your favorite salad for an extra special meal. Tender pork chops, crisp roasted potatoes, and a colorful array of vegetables in a complete and easy dinner. Made all on one sheet pan, so that even cleanup is fast and easy! The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. Add potatoes and onion to remaining mustard mixture in bowl; toss to coat.
If you find this roasted garlic potatoes and pork chops… recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.