Steps to Make Perfect Whole wheat jeera biscuit
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Whole wheat jeera biscuit recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole wheat jeera biscuit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole wheat jeera biscuit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat jeera biscuit recipe. To make whole wheat jeera biscuit you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole wheat jeera biscuit:
- You need 100 gm of butter.
- Take 50 gm of powdered sugar.
- Use 150 gm of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
Instructions to make Whole wheat jeera biscuit:
- In a mixing bowl add powdered sugar and butter at room temperature then beat it for until the butter becomes fluffy and slightly change the colour.
- Then add salt and baking powder mix it then slow add the flour and mix it then add milk and make semi soft dough.
- Now wrap the dough and keep it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes then take out from the refrigerator dust it with flour then using a rolling pin roll it then cut it using cookie cutter.
- Put it in the greased tray and baked it in the preheated oven at 320 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes once done cool it down completely then ready to serve…
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in buttermilk until just moistened. Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl add baking powder and salt to it, mix well. Then add chilled butter and powdered sugar. Break butter with your finger tips and rub it with the flour till it remblems breadcrumb like texture. Then add cumin seeds and mix it.
If you find this Whole wheat jeera biscuit recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.