How to Prepare Speedy Oreo Biscuit Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo Biscuit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo Biscuit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. You really need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo biscuit cake recipe. You can have oreo biscuit cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Biscuit Cake:
- Prepare 2 packets of Oreo biscuits (26 biscuits).
- Use 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate (your choice).
Instructions to make Oreo Biscuit Cake:
- Separate the cream from Oreo biscuits and grind the biscuits in mixer..
- Biscuits will be in powder form. Transfer biscuit powder in a bowl and add baking powder and mix..
- Add milk gradually to the above mixture. The consistency should be medium not too thick nor too thin..
- Transfer the batter into greased microwave safe container. Cook for 5 Min till the toothpick comes clean..
- For frosting: Take the cream in bowl (we took from biscuits) add 1tbsp of milk and mix till cream get dissolve in milk. It should not be runny..
- Cut chocolate into small pieces. On a double boiler melt chocolate. Now mix chocolate to the cream and milk mixture..
- Now spread the frosting over the cake. Make sure cake should be cooled down..
- Decorate cake using sprinkles, dry fruits or with chocolate decoration..
- I prefer eating with whipped cream. Enjoy foodies..
Spicy Bites does an amazing job of visual storytelling by walking you through the recipe instructions in a step by step, easy to understand way. Just like the name implies, it's the easiest cake in the world to make. All the ingredients are mixed into one bowl, and the results are magic: moist, decadent chocolate cake that's packed with flavor and as easy as whipping up a batch of cake mix! It's the perfect base flavor for this Oreo cake. Mix the flour, sugar and cocoa together.
If you find this Oreo Biscuit Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.