Steps to Prepare Homemade Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shiitake & lotus root ‘goma-ae’ recipe. To make shiitake & lotus root ‘goma-ae’ you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’:
- Take 400 g of Frozen Lotus Root *thiner slices recommended.
- Use 100 g of Shiitake Mushrooms *thickly sliced.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Sesame Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Prepare of 'Goma-ae' Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 of & 1/2 tablespoons Sugar.
Instructions to make Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’:
- Grind Toasted Sesame Seeds, OR use the trick ‘How To Grind Sesame Seeds Using A Plastic Bag’. Add Sugar and Soy Sauce and mix well to make ‘Goma-ae’ Sauce..
- Clean OR wash Shiitake and thickly slice. Heat 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook Shiitake. Season with 1 pinch Salt and transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Add extra 1 teaspoons Sesame Oil and stir-fry 1/2 of Frozen Lotus Root slices. When cooked and slightly browned, transfer to the mixing bowl. Repeat with remaining Lotus Root slices..
- Add 'Goma-ae' Sauce and mix to combine..
If you find this Shiitake & Lotus Root ‘Goma-ae’ recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.