Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops and stuffing recipe. To cook baked pork chops and stuffing you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 packages of Family-size Boneless Thin Pork Chops.
- Use 2 packages of Stuffing (I mix Savory Herb and Pork).
Instructions to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Spray cooking spray on the bottom of you baking pan..
- Place the pork chops in the pan and put the seasonings on top (you can use more or less than I stated. I'm not sure of the measurements because I just sprinkle it all over the chops.).
- Place the pork chops in the oven..
- I usually wait about five minutes and then make the stuffing as directed on the package..
- Make sure the chops are close to being done, then place the stuffing on top of chops..
- In 10-15 minutes depending on ovens, mine cooks fast, the stuffing should be crisp and the pork chops should be done..
- Let cool and enjoy!!.
Place the pork on each side of the stuffing. Pour the soup mixture over the pork. Place the pork on each side of the stuffing. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the pork.
If you find this Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.