Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! recipe. You can cook mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Take of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Provide 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken.
- Get 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- You need of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Get 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- You need of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- You need 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- Provide 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- Use 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Take 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- Get of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- You need 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- Use to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of ● For The Side Salads.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots – purple cabbage – + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- Use as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Steps to make Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours – peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes – peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear – you're good. If bleeding pink – bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me – you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
If you find this Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.