Recipe of Homemade Butter Swim Biscuits
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Butter Swim Biscuits recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butter Swim Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Swim Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter swim biscuits recipe. To cook butter swim biscuits you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Swim Biscuits:
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 cups of buttermilk or regular milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 4 tsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Butter Swim Biscuits:
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl..
- Next, add the buttermilk and mix all of the ingredients together until a moist dough is formed..
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl and then pour into a 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish (make sure your pan is not to small or shallow so that the butter doesn't drip out of the pan while it's baking.).
- Place the dough right on top of the melted butter and use a spatula to spread it evenly across the pan until it touches the sides..
- Cut the unbaked dough (it should be swimming in the butter at this point) into 6 or 8 evening squares..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top. (Fist picture was taken at 8 minutes left.).
Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Place the dough right on top of the melted butter and use a spatula to spread it evenly across the pan until it touches the sides. Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner! If you can choose a regular old buttermilk biscuit or one that's been baked in a sumptuous bath of butter, what are you going to go with? Because the only thing better than butter is more butter.
If you find this Butter Swim Biscuits recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.