Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & savory shiitake mushroom, green pepper, and pork belly stir-fry recipe. You can have sweet & savory shiitake mushroom, green pepper, and pork belly stir-fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry:
- Use 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Provide 3 of Shiitake (medium).
- Use 4 of Green peppers (medium).
- Use of Flavoring Ingredients.
- Take 2 slice of Sliced ginger.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry:
- Slice the pork belly into 1 cm rectangular pieces. Cut the green pepper and shiitake mushrooms vertically into 5 mm wide pieces..
- Heat the frying pan on high heat. Cook the pork until slightly browned (don't use oil). The pork will release grease when it is being cooked..
- Add the green pepper and shiitake mushrooms. Quickly stir-fry and mix everything with the grease from the pork. Add the flavoring ingredients and stir..
- Once the liquid has reduced and you can see the bottom of the pan, lower the heat to medium-low since it will burn easily. Once the liquid simmers down to the amount shown in the photo, it's done..
If you find this Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.