Steps to Make Quick Smothered Pork Chops
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Smothered Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Smothered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork chops recipe. To cook smothered pork chops you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- Take 5 of thin sliced boneless pork chops.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 pints of low fat sour cream.
- You need 1 lb of pasta of choice, I used thin spaghetti.
- Get 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper to taste.
Steps to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- Season the pork chops with garlic powder and black pepper. Saute in a medium skillet, until no longer pink..
- Meanwhile, boil and drain pasta. Set aside. Use butter to coat pasta while sitting to flavor and keep from sticking..
- Once pork is cooked, add soup and about 2 cups of water to make a sauce. Let simmer for 5 minutes with a lid on..
- Add sour cream, and mix well. Let simmer for 5 more minutes..
- Plate pork chops. Add pasta as a side, topping with the sauce. Enjoy!.
To smother meat means to cook it low-and-slow in rich gravy until. Feast your eyes on the most amazing comfort food of all time- smothered pork chops! I love to serve this with mashed potatoes- either on the side or on top of t. Tired of the same old chicken recipes? These smothered pork chops have all the great flavors of a French onion soup, plus juicy pork chops, are made in one pan.
If you find this Smothered Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.