Steps to Make Perfect Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home brew day dog biscuits recipe. To cook home brew day dog biscuits you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits:
- Prepare 4 cup of spent grain.
- Prepare 3 cup of wheat (or white) flour.
- Get 1 cup of peanut butter (crunch or smooth).
- Provide 2 each of eggs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of honey (optional).
Instructions to make Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits:
- Note: Use spent grains within the first few days after brewing. You can freeze in portion size bags for later use..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine all ingredients in mixer bowl. Mix until all ingredients are combined. The mix will be very stcky, you can add flour as needed. The ball will harden the more you work it and the longer it sits..
- Pour mixture on to a generously floured surface..
- I like to make it easy and just press the mix on to a non – greased cookie sheet and score to the size you want. You can also use a spoon to create cookie drops..
- Bake for 30-minutes at 350°F, then reduce the temperature to 225°F for 1- hour, or longer until they are dry..
- Note: Dried cookies will keep for 2 – weeks in an air tight container or longer if you freeze..
Pups loves peanut butter so we figured they would be a hit. As far as we can tell, she likes them just fine. Basil appreciates a good brew day just as much as we do, but for his own selfish reasons — he knows he's going to get some fresh dog cookies made with the leftover spent grains from the brew! Whisk & Wag All-Natural DIY Bake at Home Dog Treat Mix Making homemade dog biscuits will be easy-peasy when you use this jarred mix to create the dog biscuits. Simply add oil and water to the ingredients; one jar of mix makes over two dozen treats.
If you find this Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.