Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best eggplant maklouba by nadia recipe. You can have best eggplant maklouba by nadia using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia:
- Take 4 of medium eggplants, cut into thick slices.
- Provide 1 kg of lamb, with bones, cut into medium pieces.
- Provide 2 cups of rice, rinsed.
- Take 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Take 1/4 cup of raw pine nuts.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of parsley, small bundle, chopped finely.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of 7 spices.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
Steps to make Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia:
- In a large saucepan, fry the eggplants slices in oil. Then place in a strainer until completely drained..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan. Add in the pine nuts and almonds and cook over medium heat until nuts are roasted. Remove nuts from heat and set aside..
- Place the meat in a pot and cover with water. Add in the 7 spices and cook until the meat is done. Remove the meat onto a plate and reserve the meat broth. Season the meat with some salt..
- Sprinkle the bottom of a deep saucepan with a little bit of rice. Layer the eggplants over the rice and then add the meat as a third layer. Spread over the garlic cloves and arrange the rice over the garlic. Add in the turmeric, salt and just enough meat broth to cover the rice..
- Place a plate upside down over the rice to prevent it from scattering..
- Cover the pan and cook over low heat for 30 minutes, until the rice is cooked. Turn off the heat and remove the plate..
- Place a large serving dish over the pan and turn the pan content upside down. Lift up the pan slowly and you will get a "cake" with the arranged layers of makloubeh. Garnish with parsley and the roasted almonds and pines..
- Serve Hot..
If you find this Best Eggplant Maklouba By Nadia recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.