Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich, easy brownies with pancake mix recipe. To cook rich, easy brownies with pancake mix you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix:
- Get 50 grams of Walnuts.
- Take 100 grams of Chocolate.
- You need 70 grams of Butter or margarine (unsalted).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rum or brandy.
- Get 70 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 20 grams of Cocoa.
- Provide 20 grams of Sliced almonds.
- Take 1 of Caster sugar.
Steps to make Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix:
- Line the chopped walnuts on an oven sheet lined with parchment sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 170°C. Save the parchment sheet for baking the brownies..
- Put the chopped chocolate, butter and milk into a heat-resistant bowl. Microwave for 70 seconds. Mix until melted..
- Whisk in the egg, sugar and rum. Usually you use another bowl to mix them, but the same bowl is fine..
- Using a rubber spatula, stir in the pancake mix and cocoa..
- Finally, mix in the roasted walnuts. Pour the batter on the parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle on the sliced almonds as desired..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated oven. Adjust the cooking time depending on your oven..
- When baked, let it cool and take it out from the baking sheet. When cooled completely, sprinkle the caster sugar and cut into suitable sizes. It's done..
- For a richer finish, I used 50 g of black chocolate and 50 ml of heavy cream microwaved until smooth and coated the brownies, garnishing with cocoa powder..
If you find this Rich, Easy Brownies with Pancake Mix recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.