How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Cucumber biriyani
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cucumber biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cucumber biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cucumber biriyani recipe. To make cucumber biriyani you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cucumber biriyani:
- Take 1 of cucumber.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of peas.
- Take 4 of red chillies.
- Prepare 2 of garlic pods.
- Take 6 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 of tejpatta/bay leaves.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of biriyani masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Get as required of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Use 5 of Kesar strands.
Instructions to make Cucumber biriyani:
- Wash and soak basmati rice for 1/2 hour..
- Cut cucumber into cubes,grind tometoes,garlic,red chillies..
- Heat ghee in Kadai add pepper, jeera, cinnamon,tejpatta and turmeric powder mix it now add rice soaked add salt and cook 80 percent..
- Heat oil in pan add peppercorns, tejpatta, cinnamon stick and cucumber, peas mix and cook for a while add tomato puree and mix, add salt cook for some time..
- Add masalas and mix well..
- Now in a Kadai add a layer of rice and on that layer of cucumber masala, sprinkle coriander leaves, brown onion, Kesar strands.cover and cook on sim for 5min and cucumber biriyani is ready..
If you find this Cucumber biriyani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.