Steps to Prepare Favorite Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lime jelly slice with biscuits base recipe. You can have lime jelly slice with biscuits base using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base:
- Prepare 185 grams of butter (melted).
- Provide 125 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 250 grams of biscuits (crushed).
- You need 2 tbsp of gelatine.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 250 grams of sweet condense milk ( you can use 1 can / 395grams of sweet condense milk if you want to make it sweeter).
- Provide 1 packages of lime jelly.
- You need 2 tbsp of gelatine.
Instructions to make Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base:
- Grease a swiss roll pan (21 × 36) with baking paper.
- Mix together butter and biscuits and then press it with the back of a spoon on your swiss roll pan. Make sure that you press it firmly.
- Mix together gelatine, sweet condense milk, boiling water and lime juice until well combined. Pour it over the biscuits base and refrigate it for 1 – 1,5 hours.
- Put a package of jelly with extra gelatine and then mix it together with boiling water. Wait until the mixture is cooler and then pour it on the top of your previous jelly. Refrigrate until it set and you can enjoy your jelly.
Press biscuit mix into slice tin and smooth with back of spoon. Place the biscuit crumbs at the base of the tin. Once the base and Lime Jelly are cool, make the creamy layer. Break biscuits into a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Combine butter and biscuits in a medium bowl; mix well; press firmly into the base of prepared pan.
If you find this Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.