Recipe of Speedy Eggplant and Broccoli Parmesan (with meat substitute)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggplant and Broccoli Parmesan (with meat substitute) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant and Broccoli Parmesan (with meat substitute) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and Broccoli Parmesan (with meat substitute) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and broccoli parmesan (with meat substitute) recipe. You can have eggplant and broccoli parmesan (with meat substitute) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant and Broccoli Parmesan (with meat substitute):
- Use 2 large of Eggplants.
- Get 2 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare 12 oz of Bag of Quorn Meatless Crumbles.
- You need 26 oz of preggo traditional sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Canola Oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Margarine.
- Get 4 packages of Shredded Cheese.
Instructions to make Eggplant and Broccoli Parmesan (with meat substitute):
- Preheat Oven at 350. Pour canola oil in skillet and heat on low..
- Wash eggplant and broccoli. Cut broccoli and steam. Cut eggplant in circles. Season eggplant with 1 tblsp of seasoning salt and pepper. Dust in flour and lightly bread on both sides and set aside. In seperate skillet melt 2tblsp of magarine and brown crumbles. Seaoson crumbles with 1tblsp of seasoning salt and pepper while cooking. Remove broccoli from pot chop and season with remaining seasoning salt and pepper..
- in a casserole dish spread a little the spaghetti sauce on bottom of dish. On top of sauce add eggplant then meat crumbles then cheese. Spoon a little more sauce on top of cheese the add broccoli then crumbles then cheese. Add eggplant and then sauce then crumbles the broccoli and cheese..
- place in oven for about 35 minutes. Remove from oven let settle and serve warm..
- Hint: You can omit the meatless crumbles and add groimd beef or chicken or omit meat altogether..
If you find this Eggplant and Broccoli Parmesan (with meat substitute) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.